Capstone Microfinance Bank Limited is a State Licensed Microfinance Bank given approval by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate in Lagos State. It was incorporated as a private limited liability company in July 2008. It has a fully paid up Share Capital of N100 Million.
Capstone MFB seeks to alleviate poverty by empowering the active poor to move out of the poverty line. To achieve this, Capstone seeks to:
- Enhance the businesses and services of the poor through access to financial services.
- Target the poor women through products specifically designed towards their emancipation out of poverty.
- Create Groups and form co-operative societies for easy access to financial services.
- Promote healthy living through easy access to medical facilities.
- Provide easy access to house ownership through micro housing finance.