Capstone Microfinance Bank Limited is a State Licensed Microfinance Bank given approval by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate in Lagos State.
- Incorporated as a private limited liability company in July, 2008.
- Authorized share capital of N100 Million.
- Fully paid up capital of N100 Million.
- To be a reference point in poverty alleviation and microfinance service delivery.
- Building lasting relationships by financially empowering the small and medium enterprises including the active poor to attain a dream height considered unattainable.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest ethical standard in all transactions; Probity and fairness are our watch word.
- Innovation: We are determined to create products, services and processes that effectively impact out target sector.
- Leadership: We are committed to positively influencing our environment through our staff to change the mindset of the active poor.
- Teamwork: We join forces with all our stakeholders to proactively and effectively build lasting relationships to achieve our objectives.
The target market constitutes of the active poor people especially women living in the urban and semi-urban localities of Lagos State. Micro entrepreneurs and small scale business owners also form part of the bank’s target market.
- Customer base is over 35,000
- Loan of N2.5 Billion disbursed to over 28,000 customers from October 2008 to date.
- The Portfolio-At-Risk (PAR) for the past two years is less than 1.2% which is below the 5% stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
- Over 35,000 Customer base.
- 87% Female customers.
- Empowered over 28,000 active poor.
- Introduction of Health Insurance to over 3,000 families.
- Coordinated Loan disbursements to various Cooperatives and Associations of Farmers in South West Nigeria.
- Trained over 4000 Women including Widows on various vocations ranging from soap making to baking and laundry services.
- Partnered with various Associations, Churches and Kind-hearted individuals in disbursing seed capital without interest for startups for women and youths.
- Partnered with Lagos State on micro Empowerment to the tune of N50 Million.
- Beneficiary and Fully Paid MSME Development Funds from CBN to the tune of N75 Million.
- IFAD/CBN Award for BEST Microfinance Bank on Implementation of Rural Business Plan