If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term “Capstone Microfinance Bank Limited” or “Capstone” or “Bank” or “Company” or “us” or “our” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
“Law” refers to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You are still subject to local laws in your jurisdiction.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the bank are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You agree not to use this website to threaten, harass, intimidate, impersonate or otherwise abuse any person, including representatives of the bank and other users.
- You may not to use this website or it's contents to obtain private information from any person, including representatives of the bank and other users.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. You are still subject to local laws in your jurisdiction.
- By visiting our website and sharing your information here, you agree to allow the bank to use such information for the purpose it is being shared. Moreover, you hereby agree to keep and hold the bank harmless/indemnified against any loss, damage etc. that you may incur on account of sharing such information or using our website.
- Our website may contain links to other websites. The bank is not responsible for any third party websites that linked to. You are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third party websites.
All logos and material used on this website is exclusive property (trade mark and copyright) of Capstone Microfinance Bank Limited and you hereby agree not to use the same for any purpose. In case to the contrary the bank reserves all its legal rights in this regard.